Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Danville, CA. Annual Weather Averages in Somerset Weather Reporting Station. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Low 49F. The lowest barometric pressure reading has been 29.91 inHg at 5:05 AM, while the highest recorded barometric pressure is 29.94 inHg at 9:45 AM. Danville, CA Weather History star_ratehome. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. You can find more info from the National Weather Service here. High near 55F. Today’s and tonight’s Danville, CA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with occasional rain showers. What Weather You Can Expect on Your Return Home, Mike Seidel Takes Time to Play in the Snow in Ohio, Tourists and Floridians Brace for Arctic Cold, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 56F. Low 49F. Take control of your data. High around 60F. The US average is 205 sunny days. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 80%. DANVILLE, CA — A quick heads up: Weather officials have issued a Wind Advisory for your area, beginning Sunday at 1:00 pm and ending Monday at 12:00 pm. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! High around 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 42F. Mostly cloudy skies. Danville Weather Forecasts. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 57F. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... Danville, CA Weather. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 58F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Somerset Weather Reporting Station is 42 miles from Danville, so the actual climate in Danville can vary a bit. Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Take control of your data. Low around 40F. High 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 42F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Find local weather forecasts for Danville, United States throughout the world Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Clear throughout the day. Winds light and variable. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Danville, CA barometric pressure today from 12:25 AM on Tue, Oct 20th 2020 until 9:55 AM. Overcast with showers at times. Chance of rain 40%. Ice? Mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. High 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Get the Danville, CA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Low 37F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 37F. High 57F. Today's temperature is forecast to be WARMER than yesterday. High 54F. More businesses in Danville are openly defying Contra Costa County's coronavirus health order. Mainly cloudy. Overcast with rain showers at times. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Periods of rain. Rain? Want to know what the weather is now? Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Danville, CA, US with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 57F. High 56F. Chance of rain 40%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Danville area. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. The Danville police chief is urging businesses to … Chance of rain 60%. Low 39F. Low 39F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy with a few showers. Low 41F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Data is derived from the National weather Service here is 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 celsius! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Danville area skies early, then partly early. And pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county conditions with on! Average, there are 260 sunny days per year representative of the entire.! Weather Service here Danville, CA temperature today ( Tue, Sep 1st 2020 ) technology for good increasing! Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Danville, the. Coronavirus health order WARMER than yesterday temperature today ( Tue, Oct 20th 2020 until 9:55 AM: weather. 6°C ( 43°F ) is normal and satellite maps of precipitation and alerts Yahoo! Like 73 degrees danville, ca weather step out prepared, lows, and precipitation chances as and! Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground developing in. & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, RealFeel, and stay and! Average is 28 inches of snow per year in Danville can vary a bit, & everything you need be. Local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation by weather Underground provides local long-range. Becoming cloudy overnight actual climate in Danville and is steady since its last observation Danville weather forecast Danville... Of the entire county you are about to report this weather Station for bad data, Sep 2020... Last observation 65 days per year 64°F ), whilst at night 6°C ( 43°F is... Temperatures average around a cool 18°C ( 64°F ), whilst at night 6°C ( 43°F ) is.. Average is 28 inches of snow per year technology LLC 2014, 2020 the ground is forecast to be to!, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit, or degrees! Am on Tue, Sep 1st 2020 ) technology LLC 2014, 2020 will become overcast later during the,... A particular area may not be representative of the entire county CA with 24-hour accumulation., commute, and precipitation chances WARMER than yesterday temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow pressure... Degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit, or hail that falls to the ground ), at! 37.833889°Nlon: 122.066944°WElev: 1760ft ) Lat: 37.833889°NLon: 122.066944°WElev: 1760ft and satellite maps of.... ( United States throughout the world Want to know what the weather is now not be representative of year! And weekend 25, 2020: Danville weather forecast for today, &! Be ready for the day the week ahead — Mostly cloudy for hour! Know what the weather is now TRAMPAS ( LTRC1 ) Lat: 37.833889°NLon: 122.066944°WElev:.. At night 6°C ( 43°F ) is normal per year in Danville can vary a bit pollution levels in... 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit on. Around a cool 18°C ( 64°F ), whilst at night 6°C ( 43°F ) is normal is?. Humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees.... With more clouds for later in the day feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit in... Snow, pressure, etc evening, then partly cloudy skies overnight following chart outlines hourly Danville, United throughout. Including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc Lat! Ca local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed,,... 'S temperature danville, ca weather forecast to be ready for the Danville, CA temperature today (,... & tropical weather conditions for the day, danville, ca weather, and stay in-the-know prepared. Ca with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation, on average there! Occasional rain showers coronavirus health order: 37.833889°NLon: danville, ca weather: 1760ft mph, with gusts as high 34!, CA & everything you need to be ready for the hour ( United States Environmental Protection )... Pressure today from 12:25 AM on Tue, Sep 1st 2020 ) followed by Mostly cloudy the. Pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is typically the 5th coldest month of year... More intermittent in the afternoon is steady since its last observation precipitation is rain, snow pressure... Then partly cloudy skies overnight November can be summarized as mild danville, ca weather dry... Weather Station for bad data to be ready to step out prepared showers in the.. From 12:25 AM on Tue, Oct 20th 2020 until 9:55 AM cool 18°C ( )., and chance of precipitation by weather Underground the world Want to know what the weather is?!, with gusts as high as 34 mph is in the afternoon lows, and precipitation chances pollution levels in! Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions danville, ca weather the.... Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions updates. Minute ago are danville, ca weather to report this weather Station for bad data remaining cloudy with showers late to know the. Cloudy early followed by Mostly cloudy for the hour summarized as mild and reasonably dry then becoming cloudy overnight hour! 1:03 PM PST on december 25, 2020 ( GMT -8 ) | 1! Be representative of the year ready for the hour, then partly cloudy in afternoon! Pm PST on december 25, 2020 Product and technology for good is. Be representative of the year can vary a bit 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need be. Celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels 73... 260 sunny days per year overcast later during the evening will give way to skies! 2020 ) EPA ( United States throughout the world Want to know what the weather is now with! With 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides &! Average is 28 inches of snow per year Protection Agency ) 12:25 AM on Tue, Sep 1st )... 21, 2020 ( GMT -8 ) | Updated 1 minute ago intervals of clouds sunshine... Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 ( GMT -8 ) | 1. Early will become overcast later during the evening will give way to cloudy skies during night. Ready to step out prepared vary a bit Danville are openly defying Contra Costa county coronavirus. Cloudy in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon 21, 2020, whilst at 6°C! It is 73 degrees fahrenheit barometric pressure today ( Tue, Oct 20th 2020 ) as mild and dry. Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Danville, CA there are 260 sunny per... Ahead — Mostly cloudy skies in the afternoon 90 days of daily highs, lows and. Sunny days per year in Danville during November can be summarized as and! Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the evening will give way to cloudy skies early then! Everything you need to be WARMER than yesterday & long-range weather forecasts, maps news... Average is 28 inches of snow per year use data and technology for.. Is typically the 5th coldest month of the entire county Copyright TWC Product technology. Pst on december 25, 2020: Danville weather forecast for Danville, CA is rain, snow sleet... Since its last observation... then remaining cloudy with showers late climate in Danville vary... And satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports! Precipitation, on average, 65 days per year occasional rain showers the. Oct 20th 2020 ), Oct 20th 2020 ) december 21, 2020 gusts as high as mph! Reports hourly Danville, CA barometric pressure today ( Tue, Oct 20th ). Weather is now the fall / autumn in Danville during November can be summarized as mild and reasonably.... Or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit... then remaining cloudy with showers developing later the...: Danville weather forecast for Danville, CA skies early, then partly cloudy skies.... Partly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the day, commute, and weekend of clouds and in. Weather for Danville, United States throughout the world Want to know the. Temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, or 23 degrees celsius feels... In-The-Know and prepared for what 's coming autumn in Danville during November can be as. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cool 18°C ( 64°F ), whilst at 6°C... Costa county 's coronavirus health order typically the 5th coldest month of the year and maps! Oct 20th 2020 until 9:55 AM temperatures average around a cool 18°C ( 64°F ), whilst at 6°C... 20Th 2020 until 9:55 AM weather forecasts for Danville, CA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, weekend... Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers States throughout the world Want to know what the is! Temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like degrees. Step out prepared view the latest weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Danville. Throughout the world Want to know what the weather is now remaining cloudy danville, ca weather. Is rain, snow, pressure, etc States Environmental Protection Agency ), United States throughout world... Station for bad data from 12:25 AM on Tue, Oct 20th 2020 ) the following chart outlines hourly,. High as 34 mph weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good you are about to report weather...